Terms And Conditions
Terms And Conditions
Welcome to VittyFeet!
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the VittyFeet website, which is located at https://www.vittyfeet.com.
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue using VittyFeet if you do not agree to accept all the terms and conditions that are detailed on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Notice of Disclaimer and all Agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refer to you, the person who logs into this website and complies with the terms and conditions of the Company. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Ours” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties” or “We”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of the payment necessary to carry out the process of our Customer assistance in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of satisfying the Client’s needs with respect to the provision of the services declared. of the Company, in accordance with and subject to the current law of the Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capital letters and / or he / she or them, are considered interchangeable and, therefore, refer to it.
Unless otherwise indicated, VittyFeet and / or its licensors own the intellectual property rights of all material on VittyFeet. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You can access this from VittyFeet for your personal use subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Re-post VittyFeet material
- Sell, rent or sub-license VittyFeet material
- Play, duplicate or copy VittyFeet material
- Redistribute VittyFeet content
- This Agreement will begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. VittyFeet does not filter, edit, publish or review the comments before its presence on the website. The comments do not reflect the views and opinions of VittyFeet, its agents and / or affiliates. The comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who publishes their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, VittyFeet will not be responsible for the Comments or any liability, damages or expenses caused and / or suffered as a result of the use and / or publication and / or appearance of the Comments in this website.
VittyFeet reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive or that cause the breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and declare that:
- You have the right to post comments on our website and you have all the necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including, among others, the copyrights, patents or trademarks of third parties;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, defamatory, offensive, indecent or illegal material that is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote commercial activities, personalized or present, or illegal activities.
You hereby grant VittyFeet a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any form, format or medium.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may connect to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors can connect to our Web site as they do to other Web sites listed; and
- System-Accredited Entities Exclude non-profit organizations, charity malls and charity fundraising groups that do not link to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, posts or information on the other Web Site,
(a) is not deceptive in any way;
(b) does not imply false sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the binding party and its products and / or services; and
(c) the site of the binding party.
We may consider and approve other connection requests from the following types of organizations:
- widely known sources of consumer and / or business information;
- dot.com community sites;
- other groups representing associations or charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve connection requests from these organizations if we decide to:
(a) the link does not give us a negative view of ourselves or our accredited business fields;
(b) the organization has no negative record with us;
(c) exploiting the visibility of the bridge to us compensates for the absence of VittyFeet; and
(d) the connection is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our link page:
(a) in no way deceptive;
(b) does not imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the binding party and its products or services; and (c) the site of the binding party.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and wish to connect to our website, you must notify us by sending an email to VittyFeet. Please include your name, organization name, contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of URLs you intend to link to our Website, and a list of URLs on our site. connection. Wait 2-3 weeks for the answer.
Approved organizations can hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- Using our corporate name; or
- Use of the associated uniform welding positioner; or
- The context of the content on the site of the linked party and the use of any related description of our
- Web Site in its content.
The use of the VittyFeet logo or other images will not be permitted to link any trademark license agreements.
You may not create frames around our website that change the visual presentation or appearance of our website without prior approval or written permission.
We are not responsible for any content appearing on your website. You agree to protect us and defend against all increasing demands on your website. There should be no link on any website that may be interpreted as infringing, obscene or guilty, or that infringes or otherwise infringes any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to ask you to remove all links or a specific link on our website. Upon request, you agree to immediately remove all links from our website. We also reserve the right to respect these terms and conditions, and we may bind the policy at any time. By continuing to connect to our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any disturbing link on our website for any reason, you can contact us at any time and provide us with information. We will consider requests to remove links, but we do not have to respond directly or do so.
We are not sure that the information on this website is accurate, we do not guarantee its integrity or accuracy; nor do we promise to guarantee that the website remains accessible or that the materials on the website remain up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all statements, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing contained in this legal statement:
- limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our liability for fraud or misrepresentation;
- limit our responsibilities or our responsibilities in any way not permitted by applicable law; or
- exclude any responsibilities or responsibilities that cannot be excluded by applicable law.
Limitations and prohibitions of liability specified in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) subject to the preceding paragraph; and
(b) govern all obligations under the waiver, including obligations arising from the contract and in breach of contract and for breach of legal tax.
We are not responsible for any loss or damage as long as the website and the information and services provided on the website are provided free of charge.